Both of Us
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30, 9:17
2. Diamonds or pearls? Black Pearls. Neither... both represent a violent and cruel theft by the strong against the weak...in one case, clams and in the other, poor African nations.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Coraline
4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now Lost, ever Arrested Developement
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Bagel and Cream Cheese or Cereal. PB&J and/or Pretzels.
6. What is your middle name? McKean, my maiden name cuz I didn't grow up with a middle name. Russell.
7. What food do you dislike? Wet eggs, fish, Liver, and Hawaiian food. None, I like everything.
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? The Fleet Foxes (self titled album). Elliot Smith's Roman Candle.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Subaru Legacy Outback
10. Favorite sandwich? Anything with salomi. Great question. Even a bad Rueben is good.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Hypocrisy. Evilness. Or people who are uptight.
12. Favorite item of clothing? My cute Jackie O. Jacket. Old 70's undercover coat with fur on it.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Morocco. Timbuktu, Mali. Tokyo. Vienna. Prague, Czech Republic. Samarkand, Uzbekistan. Vilnas, Lithuania. Argentina.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Anthropologie. Lacoste.
15. Where would you retire to? England. The Yukon.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 16. 23rd when Meridth gave me a mystery to solve. (I had to wear a disguise.)
17. Favorite sport to watch? Olympics. Superbowl, occasionally.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Approximately 2,557 miles.
19. Person you expect to send it back first? None
20. When is your birthday? May 16, June 16
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person, I'm just a Person-person
22. What is your shoe size? 10, 49 European
23. Pets? Radar our Corgi
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Truck Driver, Professional Football Player, or a Marine Biologist. Paleontologist.
26. How are you today? Tired. Sunburned.
27. What is your favorite candy? Gummy Colas. Wine Gums
28. What is your favorite flower? Protea. Bells of Ireland.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? September 5th (our baby's due date). September 4th (my graduation date).
30. What are you listening to right now? Plateau, Nirvana (from Unplugged in New York).
31. What was the last thing you ate? S'mores
32. Do you wish on stars? Not lately.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Crayons are dumb. I would be a bunch of different colors melted on the dashboard of your car.
35. How is the weather right now? Beautiful. Windy, Chilly, and bright.
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Nat (my little brother). Nobody.
37. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke. Red Bull All Natural Cola.
38. Favorite restaurant? The Ultimate Greek Grill (in Provo). Rauchkeller in Sankt Johann im Pongau, Austria
39. Real hair color? Brown. Graying brown, auburn beard, blond 'soul patch' region
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Dollhouse with miniature mice. Legos.
41. Summer or winter? I like seasons. I like seasonings.
42. Hugs or kisses? Depends on the person. Mmmmm...I like kisses.
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Both. Wait, it depends on what it is. Chocolate candies, vanilla ice cream, ice cream sandwiches have both. Why choose? Chocolate if it is of a REALLY high quality. I mean I had a chocolate ice cream in Austria that had a red pepper taste added. Divine. Vanilla ice cream however is a fantastic vector for other flavors and that's why it's used in sundaes and ice cream bars and chunky shakes and stuff like that.
44. Coffee or tea? Herbal teas! There's a great one from Yogi Tea that has a black pepper kick. It's super.
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? We're only sending this to the friend who sent it to us, so we don't anticipate any reply regarding this message as such.
46. When was the last time you cried? I usually don't cry. I choked up at the end of "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" and I'm not at all embarrassed about it.
47. What is under your bed? Ummm...we sleep on a mattress on the floor so...just the floor.
48. What did you do last night? Talked with our friends around a campfire just north of Big Sur California.
49. What are you afraid of? Sharks, but I secretly love how cool they are. The inevitable zombie uprising.
50. Salty or sweet? Both. Both together.
51. How many keys on your key ring? 3. Boring question. I refuse to answer.
52. How many years at your current job? Just over a year. Just over a year.
53. Favorite day of the week? Doesn't matter. Today.
54. How many towns have you lived in? 12. 11.
55. Do you make friends easily? Yeah, kind of. Sure.
56. How many people will you send this to? Just two. The best two, actually.
57. How many will respond? Zero probably.